[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Monitoring tor's bandwidth use.
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Monitoring tor's bandwidth use.
- From: Matt McParland <mattmcp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:39:48 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 16:37:39 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=EHLrHrDfBEApGm4Rmrfahg1uJeCeuwXUMCG/1D+BWHqNQfhhRJvtK3ZfEzIry1MIJwh2QrJ9pLTmg/ZeToDNMhBEAcVky/P8TUNjTVFv0fOOt3AaMk7KI3FYaR35CZq8BEo4bAOnlzxrW8N3YKwEQZmOkWXor9bt9fRnAhOQCOs=
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I haven't found documentation on monitoring how much bandwidth tor is currently
using or how much tor has transferred in a given time period. I can set limits in
torrc but that's about it.
How do I ask tor how much it's transferred today/this week/this month/ever?
Is there a way to see what throughput my tor instance is doing?