Re: evil nodes

On 2 Jun 2005 at 16:56, Jonathan D. Proulx wrote:
> You could disable javascript or keep the java console open, then
> atleast you'd see if this attack took place.
>
> -Jon

It just occurred to me that Privoxy does some Javascript filtering. I had a bad time
searching their documentation, only found a reference to "taming" the code, whatever that
means.

+filter{js-annoyances}       # Get rid of particularly annoying JavaScript abuse

Does anybody know what the filter above does? Could privoxy be used to provide some
level of protection for evil Javascript code? Maybe it´s too much to ask from Privoxy but
disabling Javascript altogether really breaks some sites.

thanks