ISP Cutoff

Hey all.  I've been having some problems with my ISP disconnecting me every
few minutes while running a Tor server.  Here's some technical information:

Server: Windows Server 2003 (Tor running in Service mode)
ISP: BellSouth (FastAccess DSL, heavy-duty 3mb connection w/perm IP addy)

I have not yet tried throttling the bandwidth, and I'll probably give that a
shot next, but I thought I'd also go ahead and check here and see if anybody
else has had trouble in this area.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Pat Frank                                              pat@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Miami, FL                                         http://www.patfrank.com

I teleported home one night