A map of the TOR network (geolocation)

Please take a look at http://www.mitglied.lycos.de/tormap , where you
can find the location of all TOR-Servers on a map.

In order to create this maps I'm using a geolocation service and the ip
addresses from the directory server.

On my page you can find 2 different maps:

1. The first one is using a free Flash-applet and javascript.

2. The second one is made for people, who think that javascript is a
risk for their anonymity. This map is created from pure html and public
domain maps.

I would be very grateful for your ideas about my maps.

Please consider that the maps are still in testing.

Robert Schade
Germany