Re: Firefox extensions and anonymity, TOR etc

Hi,

>>I see a node in Saudia Arabia. Some nodes in China.. and even a node
>>in Iran! These countries strongly control the internet. How is it
>>possible to believe, that these nodes are not some kind of
>>honeypots ?! And for this, it would be great to be able to easily
>>decide to not use some TOR nodes.
> How is it possible to believe that those country wouldn't
> run their "honeypots" from someplace else where they get
> less attention.

In fact, if I would be running secret service I would set-up Tor exit
node. :-)) But what if user is using end-to-end encryption (SSL, TLS,
encrypted messaging,...)? And I still cannot know the origin of the
communication, just the destination.

bye, Matej