Re: Tor Leaking

This leaking can also be stopped by configuring a Linux router which
runs Tor, transparently route outgoing tcp-traffic to Tor and drop
_everything_ else.

I think there should be more documentation about setting up transparent
Tor router with Squid. When I did that I found out that those documents
are missing some very important points that brokes transparent routing etc.