Re: [ANNOUNCE] Incognito "tiny" Live CD update, now <50MB

On Friday 01 June 2007, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> Thanks for sticking with this. I'll give you a quick suggestion that
> you may not find useful quite yet but it'll sure come in handy soon:
> how about putting a version number (or a few numbers) on it? :)

I actually added the subversion revision to the CD title in this release :)

It shows up in a few other places as well, such as the documentation on the
CD. I suppose a real versioning scheme might be in order, in the SVN tags I
use the date I took the Gentoo package snapshot, plus a -rX suffix, such as:

20070413-r1
20070413-r2
20070413-r3

I may use that instead of the SVN revision, comments are welcome. I like using
svnversion because the script that generates the CD puts it in there, so I
can be forgetful without side effects :)

--
Pat Double, pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Ye must be born again." - John 3:7