Re: Compile TOR 0.1.2.14 under FreeBSD

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007, Mr. Blue wrote:

> Has anyone done this successfully under FreeBSD 6.
>
> There is no package for latest Tor but onlty for
> 0.1.1.26, so I am forced to install it from source.
>
> ./configure passes well, but
> I get error after typing: make

Much to learn you have, young Skywalker.  One of the things is that
crystal balls are hardly reliably (for instance mine has been in
maintenance for the last three weeks and it's still not back), so it's
always a good idea to share the error message with some context.  At
least for those whose divination devices are not in working order at the
moment.