[ANNOUNCE] ROCKate Tor LiveCD V0.3.1.1

Hi List.

I just put out ROCKate 0.3.1.1. According to the documentation on versioning,
this is only a package update release. The notable updated packages are:
- Linux 2.6.21.1
- glibc 2.5
- Tor 0.1.2.24

ISO Images at:
	http://isos.rocklinux.org/torrent.php/rockate_0.3.1.1_small.iso.torrent
	http://isos.rocklinux.org/torrent.php/rockate_0.3.1.1_ultimate.iso.torrent

Also, the ROCKate wiki has moved to the hidden website:
	http://xsanr2oqmett7ovm.onion/wiki/show/HomePage

Finally, the Subversion repository is also available at the hidden website:
	http://xsanr2oqmett7ovm.onion/svn/
	svn://xsanr2oqmett7ovm.onion/rockate/trunk/

Sorry that it took a while, I've been busy riding my new motorbike :-)

If some of you have a non-x86 machine and some CPU cycle to spare, I'd
be happy to hand out information on compiling ROCKate. In theory, it _should_
compile out of the box for sparc and PowerPC. In theory...

Greetings,
	Benjamin