Re: The Hidden Wiki is Gone ... so how can I find TOR-only web pages?

On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 09:14:11PM +0100, Robert Hogan wrote:

> apropos of nothing, it's interesting how the notice on
> http://6sxoyfb3h2nvok2d.onion/ narrows down its location.
>
> 'The hidden wiki is gone. If you set up a new one and post the link to the
> or-talk list I'll link it from here. 06/07/07.'
>
> Not trying to be facetious, just a possible 'tell' worth bearing in mind if
> you're running a hidden server I guess.

Good point. However, I assume you meant to say that the notice narrows
down the country from which the person hosting the hidden wiki derives
cultural context, which might but might not tell us much about where
s/he stashed the server. Now is there enough in this message for Nick
to do a linguistic analysis and tell us exactly who it is ;>)

aloha,
Paul