Re: What will happen to Tor after the new German data retention law takes effect?

I emailed them, hopefully somewhere there speaks English. I think we
have the data retention laws under control here, but I may eat my
words on that. Regardless, the situation in Germany is much more
urgent. I'll set up a mailing list for the campaign once we get off
the ground and we'll get a site going. Just off the bat, who here (in
Germany) is up for street protests?
Comrade Ringo Kamens