Re: Cisco firewall filtering Tor?

Tor is very easy to block. Maybe your fascist firewall admins block the
Tor directory servers?
Without the information from them, your client doesn't know how to
connect to Tor servers/nodes, making it impossible for you to connect to
the Tor network.

Maybe you should check if you can reach Tor's hard coded authoritative
directory server IPs? (Moria, lefkada, dizum and tor26)

/Viking