Re: Cisco firewall filtering Tor?

On 6/15/07, Kasimir Gabert <kasimir.g@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am not sure what the problem is, but I operate kgabertgoldmine2 and
recently saw in my logs (only a few of these, but more than one, and
only from a few days ago, nothing in the last three days):

[notice] We stalled too much while trying to write 2775410 bytes to
addr [scrubbed].  If this happens a lot, either something is wrong
with your network connection, or something is wrong with theirs. (fd
394, type Control, state 2, marked at control.c:2733).

I've been trying this for the past couple of days, so I'd imagine
you'd keep seeing the messages recently if it were due to me. Thanks,
though.

/jgt
--
http://tamboli.cx/