Re: nighteffect.us gone

On Sat, May 19, 2007 at 11:21:39AM -0600, Kasimir Gabert wrote:
> For redundancy I have set up another script at
> http://torstatus.kgprog.com/
>
> I think that a central repository should be built (is there one
> already at the wiki?) which lists the different status servers so that
> we do not run into a problem where one disappears and there is no
> clear way to determine if any others exist.

Some people have been modifying the "Random stuff" section of
http://wiki.noreply.org/noreply/TheOnionRouter
(hard to say who, it's a wiki ;)

The other answer is that I should link some of them from the
Tor documentation page.

> >last night I did the trick
> >http://anonymizer.blutmagie.de:2505/

Is one of these more stable than the other, or should I list both? Or
should I list others too?

Also, one day I'd like to declare one of them as official, and give it
a foo.torproject.org address. But perhaps we are not there yet. :)

Thanks!
--Roger