Re: HTTP response is "Connection: close"

> Like Andrew, I assume the real problem is a malfunctioning
> intercepting proxy on the exit node, so there's little you can do
> about it.

I would rather blame it on a tor server that crashes or drops the
connection.

WWIW, if Polipo can detect such a situation (either because we haven't
reached the Content-Length the server declared, or because there was
an unterminated chunk), it will refetch the object.

                                        Juliusz