Re: PortableTor Update (rev-3)

I use PortableTor. Thank you for it.

It freezes on my system for long periods of time when (or soon after) it starts. (I believe it is due to updating.)

Yesterday, after a particularly long freeze, I was looking at the Network Map. According to it, the hidden service I was visiting was being routed through a circuit that was "Building" and only consisted of one node!  I got the hidden service with no problem. That circuit was still building (and still only one node in length) nearly half an hour later. I copied and pasted the node information. The node was:

atari (Online)
Location:
Hermsdorf, DE
IP Address:
91.143.80.22
Platform:
Tor 0.1.2.19 on Linux x86_64

I thought the people on this list might be interested.