Re: relay tidbits...

     On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 16:20:09 -0700 (PDT) Curious Kid
<letsshareinformation@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

     Why do you think that helping to preserve a basic human right, such
as privacy, which is violated by most governments on the planet, not to
mention other criminal entities, is potentially "immoral"?  Just who the
hell do you think you are anyway?

>of course not all tor traffic is miscreant in nature and I recognise
>strongly the need for freedom of speech.

     It surely does *not* sound like you give much thought to other
people's rights at all.  Maybe "Curious Kid", rather than "Thoughtful,
Responsible Adult" is a totally appropriate moniker.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG