Re: Blocked by my ISP?

#REMEMBER TO CHANGE the variable $DIST to your distributions
#name, woody, sarge, etch, lenny or stable, testing, unstable
# these should work also for Ubuntu

# Tor-Stable
deb     http://mirror.noreply.org/pub/tor $DIST main
deb-src http://mirror.noreply.org/pub/tor $DIST main

# Uncomment following lines beginning with deb or deb-src for experimental version of tor
# Tor experimental
#deb     http://mirror.noreply.org/pub/tor experimental-0.2.0.x-$DIST main
#deb-src http://mirror.noreply.org/pub/tor experimental-0.2.0.x-$DIST main