Re: Tor 0.2.1.15-rc is out

I don't get it.  Apparently there is no such things as libevent-devel for
Mandriva so I cannot build tor.  Mandriva has libevent2 (but there is no
libevent2-devel) and it has libevent-devel for 1.4.8 but it conflicts with
libevent2.  It also have libevent0.9_0-devel but tor doesn't care.

What libevent is tor requiring?

--
"If we have Senators and Congressmen there that can't protect themselves
against the evil temptations of lobbyists, we don't need to change our