Re: GETINFO argument to dertermine OR IP addresses

Hello Roger
Thanks a ton for those helpful replies. Yeah I have figured out how to determine IP addresses. I am able to get to that.

But the problem with Tor control service not replying to queries (and simultaneous wget download stalling remains). I shall determine the point where it possibly hangs and send you more updates soon.

Thanks
Sambuddho