another tor death on SIGILL

     I reported before that my 0.2.1.14-rc tor had died mysteriously, but that
FreeBSD had reported that tor exited on a signal 4 (SIGILL), and that tor had
left a tor.core file in /var/db/tor.  It just did it again, immediately after
I gave it a SIGHUP to get some new circuits.  I had done the same just before
the other time it failed, but was unsure of the exact timing.  This time it
is definite, so yes, I will soon submit a problem report with backtraces from
both core files.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG