Re: Tor bridge not generating any traffic

Johannes Nitsche wrote:

> I am trying to operate a tor bridge on my VPS. The system is an Ubuntu
> hardy the tor version is 0.2.0.34 (r18423). I have attached my
> configuration file so you can see if there is any error in that one.
> Regarding the log files I only see one error reported in them:
>
> Jun 10 08:02:51.040 [warn] Your server (207.210.117.7:200) has not
> managed to confirm that its DirPort is reachable. Please check your
> firewalls, ports, address, /etc/hosts file, etc.

Here is the answer from Roger (I got the same warn message):

### http://www.mail-archive.com/or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg09417.html
"It's a bug. It's been on my todo list for many months now. It's a
harmless bug, so I haven't gotten around to it.

For now, you can solve it by turning your DirPort off (bridges don't
use dirports). Else continue being patient. :)"
###