Re: Tor bridge not generating any traffic

Thanks for all the answers.
It seems my view of what a bridge is was
wrong. I thought a bridge is a link point between tor nodes which
forwards traffic from an entry node to an exit node. But as I understand
it now a bridge is kind of a "secret" entry point into the tor network.
As I read in the FAQ the standard path lenght is hardcoded at 3. So how
would I have to configure it to run as a node that operates as an entry
point(not secret necessarily), a forwarding node but not as an exit
node?