JanusVM tests

Hi,

if I go to the JanusVM deanonimyzer test without being connected through
Tor, the test passes (of course), but I get info, that I have very good
anonymizer service:

If you do not see your real IP address in the report, then CONGRATULATIONS!
This means that you have a very good anonymity service, that's if you
are using one.

This information is true, but a bit misledaing. My proposal (for JanusVM
test owner) is to explain a little bit more what means if user passes
test and to also check if user is using Tor exit point and then warn
user that he passed the test, but is not using Tor.

(I just wrote an article for one slovenian IT portal and some users are
commenting that this test is misleading...)

JanusVM test is here:
http://www.janusvm.com/deanonymizer/scan.html

byr, Matej