Re: Latest Tor bundle

-----Original Message-----
From: andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, Jun 7, 2010 3:45 am
Subject: Re: Latest Tor bundle

On Sun, Jun 06, 2010 at 11:47:07AM -0400, zzzjethro666@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 6.0K
bytes in 206 lines about:
: warning 2 unknown, 7 missing key, 0 good, 0 bad, 0no signature, 4 required

It means your tor bundle didn't have current directory information.

: Also, when I first ran it Google gave me a captcha and I think I've read about
that happening before but I'm not sure. Is this just a simple, innocuous glitch
from time to time? I use it at internet cafes as my internet here sucks so bad
it's not even worth the cheap price it goes for.

See
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TheOnionRouter/TorFAQ#GooglemakesmesolveaCaptchaortellsmeIhavespywareinstalled.

--
Andrew Lewman