Re: webdav as hidden service?

Yes, people have tried, there are working webdav stores out in onionland.

For linux you can use the davfs2 filesystem. It can be used through a
proxy, and work with Tor. It was very slow when I tried it though,
slower than usable because proxies, tunnels and sockets keep timing
out, so the filesystem just locks up and you have no idea what happens
because you don't get any feedback.

You cold use the filesystem-way to upload, and then use for example
wget for retrieving.

I think I also tried fusedav. Can't remember why I didn't continue
with that, might have been too unmaintained or broken.

// pipe