NoScript, Tor and Firefox

Hi.
If NoScript is so important, then why doesn't it come in the Windows bundle for use with a USB?
My limited understanding is that this is sort of a complete package, with configurations set to enhance and protect the user client. Now, perhaps that only applies to use in the Tor network, i.e. Hidden Services and such, and not the big, bad Spider's Web. Is this an accurate, useful conclusion on my part? I used to use NoScript a few years and versions ago, but read about potential weak points in it or that it might nullify what Privoxy and now Polipo do. Excuse me if my memory is inaccurate but that was the general jist of discussions I read. It might have also been mentioned that configuration settings in Firefox could be changed by NoScript but again, I'm just trying to remember. I'm not real sure nor trying to spread disinfo.

I once was curious as to all the problems users have with Tor/Vidalia and was told that if I use it "out of the box", my problems are less and my anonymity is still good, depending on other factors to be sure. So far, that seems to be the case but tweaking, testing and understanding it in more environments doesn't seem to be in the cards for me this lifetime.

Thanks.