[tor-talk] Websites that exclude tor users.Impossible to surpass?

I have faced several websites that exclude Tor users from Sign Up with them,even configuring torrc to go through low speed ExitNodes(not associated with spam) it is not possible.They must be using TorDNSEL,or so,and receiving real time csv lists of ExitNodes and that way it is easy to exclude tor users.So,I have not figured out,so far,what is the trick to surpass this.For example,can we obtain a list of very fresh ExitNodes not yet in the csv files lists of ExitNodes? And that way can go under the radar?

                                                     Thanks.