Re: [tor-talk] Firefox-update in Tor Browser Bundle?

It seems that there's not yet compatible version of " TOR Button " with FireFox Version 4.0

Best,
Kamyar

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Max Hiehle <mj.hiehle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello to all,

Since a few days I use the Tor Browser Bundle and I like it. (Some time ago I had the Tor proxy installed in Firefox; that did not work, so I am glad to have the bundle ).
Now Firefox comes with the announcement / advice to download and install with an upgrade to version 4.
 Is it possible to upgrade? What to do in this case?
Max