Re: [tor-talk] Good email services?

I just looked at it myself.  No go.  It requires another email to activate the account, which means you have to create an anonymous email somewhere else to activate the fastmail account. But if you've done that, why make a fastmail account (unless you are collecting accounts to use and discard...but it will be tied to your other email in any case).

I like/want an email provider that doesn't pull this crap with demanding anonymity busting activation procedures.  Safe-mail, even if Israeli run (I didn't know, didn't check) is easy to create and doesn't try to bust your anonymity at the start.  I'm open for others (free only - paying for service is anonymity busting).

praedor

--
âFascism ought to more properly be called corporatism since it is the merger of the state and corporate power.â --Benito Mussolini, father of fascism