Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 01:47:46 -0400
From: grarpamp <grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Question regarding torifying applications
To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> is possible to build an application using TOR for
> anonymizing traffic from security applications like NMAP or NESSUS?

Yes. Use a SOCKS proxy or funnel all your traffic through
Tor with a packet filter. Many OS's deny LD_PRELOAD in
various cases, and raw packet generation doesn't apply.
Also, your performance will be absymal. Assuming for
the moment you're doing authorized/legitimate security
research, you'd be better off renting a commercial VPS.
As far as the specifics on how to do any of this, it's
pretty much outside the bounds of Tor, so check
with google or bing on that aspect