Re: [tor-talk] How to choose to get connected to a specific relay?

On Jun 20, 2011, at 5:24 PM, Zaher F. wrote:

thx very much for the explanation...

but when i tried the link u have attached in ur reply i got this message :

Welcome to vescum!
This is vescum, a system run by and for the Tor Project. She does stuff. What kind of stuff and who our kind sponsors are you might learn on db.torproject.org.

Adding a "www." to the address makes it work properly: http://www.torproject.org.6297b13a687b521a59c6bd79188a2501ec03a065.exit

I'm actually not sure why that happens; I'm guessing it's a security feature not allowing domain redirections. A technical explanation would be appreciated, if anyone happens to know :-)

~Justin Aplin