Re: [tor-talk] embedding tor into apps?

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 03:40:30PM +0200, MacLemon wrote:
> On 29.06.2011, at 13:46, Manuel wrote:
> > The real question is: Why would you want to embed Tor?
> I???d be interested in building a Tor browser for iOS which would require me to package everything up into a single binary.

How so? Do the ToS forbid you from creating proxy apps?

tor-dev would probably be better at answering this, but it seems like a somewhat-sane solution to simply fork & call
tor_main(int argc, char *argv[]) from or/main.c, which is basically what
tor is doing (from what I can see) in or/tor_main.c.

Cheers,

Manuel