Re: [tor-talk] Bridges and AWS...how stable/accessible are they?

On Thu, 17 May 2012 19:06:17 +0100
ed1vel1 <ed1vel1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I decided to try running the Amazon Web Services Bridge relay instead,
> using the free tier.  The management console indicates it is live, and
> the monitoring suggests traffic.  However, it doesn't seem to reliably
> support a Tor client connection at my own site. I have tested other
> bridges, obtained in the usual way, and several seem quite stable,
> even used on their own.  However, I can't obtain a stable connection
> using the AWS bridge I set up recently.  Any thoughts?

Well, the first step is to compare logs between the bridge and your
client and see what is going on.

I don't think anyone else has reported problems connecting to bridges
on AWS.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact