Re: [tor-talk] IPv6

My ISP is offering IPv6 since 2002 (higly experemental back then) and
now ipv6 will be officially be sold.
on top of this there is now glassfiber being rolled out and it will
probably have IPv6 by default.

This kinda forces people to use it, it costs less then DSL and has a
higher speed, so you have to choose to be robbed of money or jump into
the deep ocean of new vulnerabilities.

In short, i really like to make the jump, though it would be nice if i
could swim in all privacy in the big ocean without having sharks
chewing on my legs.