Re: [tor-talk] Scripts

I have seen that web before but i want scripts like this in a webpage that gives exactly what i need to put the scripts together. look at this. I promise there are no virus.
    protected boolean authenticated = false;
    protected boolean requestedProtocolinfo = false;
    protected ControlServer cs;
    protected ControlEventQueue eq = new ControlEventQueue();
Thanks for you response,Kareem