Re: [tor-talk] Startpage started to block Tor

Actually, there seem to be various issues. This was reported a couple of
days ago on the Blog
(https://blog.torproject.org/blog/new-tor-browser-bundles-19#comment-16130)
with a different message. Also check out the answers. Myself I just
checked it a few minutes ago and the result or answer was fine with
nothing remarcable.

On the other hand, if your screenshot is real, I wonder how about the
label we don't track you? Maybe it's like the Hide My Ass case, they are
all about privacy, yet they sell their users to the first to ask.