Re: [tor-talk] email

> When using Microsoft Outlook Web App with a university account, with the Tor browser I get kicked out after a few minutes and have to log back into the mail account.  This happens repeatedly, and am curious what is the reason.

Tor changes the circuits that you're using every ten minutes, which
usually changes the exit node that you're using (and hence the ip that
you're coming from). The Outlook app probably logs you out when that
happens. You can change the circuit duration via the
'MaxCircuitDirtiness' option in your torrc.