Re: [tor-talk] Roger's status report, May 2012

On 23 June 2012 18:20, Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> - Start summarizing Tor research papers on the blog more regularly. There
> have been a huge number of really important research papers lately,
> and most Tor people don't know about them. Should I summarize them on
> the blog (for a broader audience), or on tor-dev (for the rest of the
> Tor developers), or what?

The only reason I could think not to put them on the blog would be
because it may 'turn off' some users because it's too mathy/programmy.
 If you're not worried about that, put them on the blog.  If you are,
perhaps a separate 'Tor Engineering' blog?  If you do separate it into
a second blog, you could disable comments, simul-post to the tor-dev
list, and say all comments should go on-list....

-tom