[tor-talk] tor network from behind Windows Proxy with NTVLM authentication

Hi
I have problem connecting to tor network from behindÂWindows Proxy
with NTVLM authentication

on a windows box windows authenticates me and i just have to set
default network proxy in IE to be able to connect to internet
on Linux box i have to set proxy settings in firefox and upon first
connection firefox asks for my user name and password which is
username@domain for user name and activedirectory password for pass
but tor client would not accept these in credentials in
settings\network\proxy settings and gives me these errors in its log

Jun 25 09:50:54.484 [Warning] Controller gave us config lines that
didn't validate: You have configured more than one proxy type.
(Socks4Proxy|Socks5Proxy|HTTPSProxy|ClientTransportPlugin)

can any body help me with this issue

Regards Amin