Re: [tor-talk] [guardian-dev] Orbot v9 RC2 (with Tor 0.2.3.17-beta!) for testing

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Tonoli" <peter+tor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, 23 June, 2012 4:20:17 PM
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] [guardian-dev] Orbot v9 RC2 (with Tor	0.2.3.17-beta!) for testing

> There's at least one Tor repo for Jailbroken phones
Oh my, another clone. I wonder what they did repackage this time.
These things make me tempted to stop working on Tor for jailbroken devices.

Anyway, sources for Tor on jailbroken devices are here: https://github.com/sid77/evelyn/
Binary builds and repository here: http://sid77.slackware.it/ios/

These links are "official", which does not mean they're endorsed by torproject.org but that code and binaries pushed over there either comes from torproject.org (e.g. the Tor source code) or from me (patches and build scripts) and you can always manually build the .deb files if you do not trust my repository.
As a plus, I always sign the pushed .deb files, even if Cydia does not check them (it sucks).

Ciao!