Re: [tor-talk] Orbot Data Overhead

Hi Roger,

I looked at traffic from the latest Orbot (2.3.10-alpha) vs an older
release (2.2.14-alpha) and found that idle usage was reduced. The latest
Orbot used ~65 bytes/s while the older version used ~91 bytes/sec. An idle
data reduction of around 30%. Does that sound reasonable?

That blog post now has incorrect statistics so I will update it to reflect
the lower usage.

Thanks,

Patrick