Re: [tor-talk] [Bitcoin-development] Tor hidden service support

2012/6/27 Maxim Kammerer <mk@xxxxxx>:

> but that requires some
> foresight

It needs help from the Tor devs. For example Is there a fixed ftp or
http address where I can always get the latest stable tor.exe (only
the naked .exe file without installer)?

> and competence.

Please show us the code of *your* competent solution for a portable
Tor-using software on an USB key that can simply be plugged into any
Windows, Linux or Mac PC and then just works. We could all profit from
it. Static linking and/or bundling a needed runtime environment is
*not* a sign of incompetence, its a result of necessity. Even Tor.exe
itself contains some statically linked 3rd party stuff.