Re: [tor-talk] possible to identify tor user via hardware DRM?

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 22:28:20 -0700, Seth David Schoen wrote:
> Nick M. Daly writes:
> > http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2012-June/004049.html
>
> I find this message misleading in various ways.  The basic thing that
> I've been telling people is that there are few situations in which
> either PSN or TPM uniqueness makes things qualitatively worse.

Seth, thank you for your incredibly detailed response.  My biggest worry
was that I had somehow missed an entire class of tracking tools.
However, that doesn't seem to be the case.  A few hours after I sent out
this request, Ben on the FreedomBox list [0] also took the letter apart.
I'll make sure to pass your analysis along to the FBX list as well.

Thanks for your time,
Nick

0: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2012-June/004051.html