[tor-talk] Are non-official projects welcome to Stackexchange Tor Q&A forum?

Hi!

Short version:

Can I redirect Whonix users to Stackexchange Tor Q&A forum?

Long version:

There are many Tor related projects, which are non-official, such as
Whonix, Liberte Linux, TorChat, etc.

Can non-official projects redirect their users questions to the
Stackexchange Tor Q&A forum? I mean, will those questions be accepted or
will they get closed by the moderator?

- I really like to see a Tor forum succeed.
- I am not eager to run a separate Whonix forum.
- The Tor support team is free to ignore those questions.
- The Tor support team (and anyone else) is free to point out that these
projects are non-official and unsupported.

Cheers,
adrelanos