Re: [tor-talk] Plans about Askbot?

Not that, this:

http://www.clearbits.net/feeds/creator/146-stack-overflow-data-dump.rss

It's torrent of all the data, made every 3 months, in a machine
readable format.  Frankly, the StackExchange folks are pretty good
about this, if they didn't make the data available in that sort of
dump, containing all the data up until the last day, after they
shuttered a site, I would consider them as having COMPLETELY violated
the principles the site was founded on, and would go over to their
office (they're in NYC) and see if I could plead with them into giving
it to me on a thumbdrive.

-tom