Re: [tor-talk] Until there's a REAL effing way to communicate, that evey1 can use, I'm DONE

On 06/18/2013 04:01 PM, adrelanos wrote:

SNIP

> In a forum, its contents advertise itself and they get well indexed by
> search engines. Things are sorted by topics. For a mailing list you have
> to click on archives to see if people are using it at all and about what
> kind of topics they are talking.

Also, finding and navigating old threads in the tor-talk archives is
difficult. Many don't even know (or bother) to look. And so the same
questions get asked over and oven. That happens on forums too, but at
least it's easy to search old posts, and moderators often consolidate
threads.

SNIP