Re: [tor-talk] Research paper "The Parrot is Dead: Observing Unobservable Network Communications"

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:33 AM, Asa Rossoff <asa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I found this paper a very interesting read that discusses various pluggable
> transports and other methods of obscuring Tor traffic, and even contends
> that all the existing "parrot" sysem that try to mimic Skype, VOIP, and HTML
> traffic are more easily detected than unmasked Tor traffic itself.  It
> further argues that the approach of those projects is fundamentally flawed.

i'm interested in Blanu's "dust", which will be presented at DEF CON:
"Defeating Internet Censorship with Dust, the Polymorphic Protocol Engine"
https://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-21/dc-21-speakers.html

is there any technical information about dust ahead of presentation?