Re: [tor-talk] Recommended method for updating an existing TBB

Hi bvvq:

________________________________
 From: bvvq <beveryveryquiet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Recommended method for updating an existing TBB

On 28/06/2013 13:11, Andrew Lewman wrote:

> Extracting over existing Tor Browser is strongly discouraged.

Is there official documentation on this? I searched the Tor wiki but
didn't find anything specific. I may have missed it, Trac searching is
painful.

Good luck finding anything that's not completely obvious on the Tor Project website or these mailing lists . . . if we had a Tor forum finding your answer would have been super simple and you wouldn't have had to even ask this question.

That said, to your question, here's who I *cough* search Tor Project mailing lists:

"term1" + "term2" + "term3" site:lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk