Re: [tor-talk] Secure email with limited usable metadata

That's why I'm setting up my own mail server at home. And also plan to
access it via web interface if using someone else's machine (like at
home). I would only allow web access via SSL and password, and only
show the emails of the last week (not more). Trying postfix, dovecot,
and SquirrelMail. Still in progress :)